Diabetes is a chronic health disorder that occurs when your pancreas does not make hormone or insulin. Insulin is essential for the human body as it helps provide glucose get into your cells to give them energy. Without insulin secretion, too much glucose stays in your blood, and for this reason, Diabetes occurs. Do you want to control your diabetes control with wise food choices and physical activity? This is a natural and safe way to manage diabetes. However, people may need diabetes medicines when they are unable to control it with meal planning and physical activity.
There are several types of diabetes medicines available to manage diabetes, lower blood sugar and reduce the risk for complications. It is important to take these medicines as per your type of diabetes, your schedule, and any other health conditions. Diabiant Tablet is diabetes medicine in Ayurveda, recommended to keep your blood glucose levels on target. Diabetes medicine in Ayurveda is prepared using natural herbs, minerals, and vitamins to help manage blood glucose levels effectively. Some of the ingredients used in Diabiant are GodantiBhasm, NaagBhasm, PramehGanjkeshriRas, BangeshwarRas, Chopchini, Vijaysar, Gokhru, Ashwagandha, ArjunChhal, Chirayta, Sadabahar, etc. It is advisable to take this diabetes medicine in Ayurveda regularly after having the meals to get the best results.
Tips for diabetes control
- Aim for at least 8 grams of fiber like oats, barley, beans, apples, berries, etc. per meal, especially when you eat carbohydrate-rich foods
- Choose 100% whole wheat flour and bread, and other whole grains
- Add lean meat, poultry, fish, salad vegetables, eggs, nuts and avocado in your diet
- Select your snacks such as yogurts, unsalted nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables instead of crisps, chips, biscuits, and chocolates
- Swap sugary drinks, energy drinks and fruit juices with water, toned milk, or tea and coffee without sugar