In today’s world, everybody is living in a modern lifestyle where a student is busy with his studies to scores more; a professional is extremely engaged with his careers to earn handsome money; a housewife is busy giving the best efforts to make her family members pleased. For these reasons, people are not able to give attention to their diet, sleep, and exercise, leading to a medical condition like diabetes.
Diabetes is a constant metabolic sickness in which the patient’s body becomes powerless to create proper glucose in the blood, in that results in high blood sugar. Ayurveda has the supreme importance to treat diabetes through medications like Diabiant.
Factors for Causing Diabetes
- Excessive intake of foods such as refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats which are difficult to digest
- Lack of exercise
- Mental stress and strain
- Excessive sleep
Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes is one of the eminent solutions in treating the disease like Diabetes or Madhumeha. Ayurvedic medicine like ‘Diabiant’ is an amazing therapy, useful for lowering your blood sugar levels. Formulated of using Sheetal Cheeni, Naag Bhasm, Yakriadi Loha, Karjwa, Arjun Chhaal, Chandra Prabhavati, and many more herbal ingredients, the Diabiant Tablet is useful to control diabetes.
Apart from Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes, Ayurvedic professionals suggest to consume a well-balanced healthy diet and adopt a healthy lifestyle to control diabetes by helping to bring the body back into balance. Some of them are as follows:
- Go for better food choices such as oatmeal and high fiber cereals
- Consume garlic with your meal that reduces sugar level
- Eat ample amount of green vegetables, black gram, and fish
- Have fruits like apples, oranges, pears, guava, and peaches, which have a low glycemic index
- Start practicing in some light exercises like brisk walking of around one hour in a day
- Yoga poses like Veerasana, Paschimottanasana, Sirsasana, Mayurasana are highly effective in treating diabetes