Cholesterol management is really important to control your diabetes. A high cholesterol level can easily lead you to be a diabetic. In this way, it is very important to lower down your cholesterol level. Always watch your food what you are consuming and try to maintain your cholesterol level.
Here are some foods which will help you to lower down your cholesterol level:
- Oats- If you lower down your cholesterol level then you should make a little change in your breakfast meal. Start taking oats as your morning breakfast instead of other food items. Oats dose not contain any fatty elements which generally boost up your cholesterol level.
- Red Wine- Red wines are made up of red grapes which help to lower down your cholesterol level. So what are you waiting for grab a glass of your favorite red wine and let your cholesterol level go down.
- Salmon- This sea food is one of the natural health wonders in the world. It contains omega 3 fatty acids which help your body to fight with many diseases and lower down your cholesterol level.
- Green Tea- Green tea is a natural antioxidant which helps your body in so many ways. A regular consumption of green tea can lower down your cholesterol level till 10%.
- Beans- It is famous for providing wellness to our heart. To lower down your cholesterol level you can add two spoons of beans into your daily soup or you can consume it in a form of vegetable also. It helps to slow down the consumption of cholesterol from other foods also.
So, these are some of the natural foods which help you to lower down your cholesterol level and take a good care of your heart and prevent diabetes naturally.