Diabetes is a chronic disease that happens due to a modern lifestyle in today’s society. Modern lifestyles such as the prominence of processed foods in the daily diet, physical exertion, predominantly sedentary life, and irregular sleeping patterns are responsible not only for Diabetes but also for obesity, hypertension, cardiac diseases and much more.
Diabetes is a long-lasting disease that arises either when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin or when the body cannot effectively use the insulin it produces. The symptoms of incurable Diabetes are increased hunger, excessive thirst, frequent urination, sweet taste in mouth, blurry vision, skin Infections, and burning of palms and soles. The disease like Diabetes is controllable with the use of Ayurvedic treatment. Ayurvedic Treatment of Diabetes is effective in improving insulin resistance and managing weight, especially in diabetic patients.
Diabiant Sugar Care Tablet is a 100% Ayurvedic pill that helps in improving pancreatic β-cell functions and increasing insulin sensitivity as well as insulin secretion. Regular consumption of fiber-based foods along with Ayurvedic Treatment of Diabetes like Diabiant Sugar Care Tablet is useful for diabetes patients to enhance the antioxidant defense system, attenuated oxidative stress and decreased risk of diabetic retinopathy. Apart from taking Diabiant Tablet, Ayurvedic Treatment of Diabetes also consists of eating whole grains & lean protein, adding spices & dairy products, and choosing pulses & nuts in your regular diet.
Ayurvedic Recommendations to Manage Diabetes
- Eat small portions of food several times throughout the day to keep your blood sugar levels stable
- Add a lot of green leafy vegetables in your diet to improve nutritional status and metabolism
- Limit the intake of sweet tasting foods comprising ofcarbohydrates, and processed or industrial sugars
- Try to maintain good sleep habits
- Have hot baths with a few drops of sandalwood or lavender
- Make a habit of vigorous self-massage with dry ginger and cardamom
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Practice Yoga at least for20-minute asana daily