Diabetes is increasing due to stressful modern living. Diabetes usually occurs when the body of a person is not able to create proper use of blood glucose, resulting in high blood sugar as well as sugar in the urine. Diabetes can lead to several health problems such as strokes, heart attacks, blindness, and nerve damage. There are several symptoms of Diabetes that include Excessive urination, increased hunger & excessive thirst, unexpected weight loss, burning of palms and soles, blurry vision, takes time to heal the wound, and skin Infections.
When it comes to managing your Diabetes, the Ayurvedic remedy comes the first, which is the effective and affordable solution to avail. Ayurvedic diabetes medicine like Diabiant has a powerful effect on your body if it is taken accurately. The Diabiant Tablet is an Ayurvedic diabetes medicine formulated using Chopchini, Majeeth, Sadabahar, Karejwa, Godanti Bhasm, Chandra Prabhavati, Ashwagandha, and several other herbal ingredients. These are useful in targeting elevated blood sugar levels and balance diabetes. Apart from taking Ayurvedic diabetes medicine, adopting a healthy & balanced diet is a must.
A list of food choices for the diabetic patient is-
- Eat wholegrain food such as brown rice, whole grain cereals, oatmeal, whole grain baked goods, etc.
- Choose fresh fruits such as Pears, Peaches, Kiwi, berries, plums, pomegranate, and green leafy vegetables like Spinach, Broccoli, green beans, cabbage, cauliflower, etc.
- Consume maximum amount of Nuts such as almonds, pistachios, walnuts, and hazelnuts
- Go for Pulses like split green gram beans, Bengal gram, and horse gram
- Enjoy nonveg food with lean protein such as fish, skinless chicken, turkey, and lean meats
Ayurvedic home remedies for Diabetes
- Drink a combination of the bitter guard, amla juice with turmeric powder regularly on an empty stomach
- Consume Jamun seeds powder twice daily with warm water
- Make a paste of neem leaves and take it on empty stomach in every morning
- Use fenugreek seeds in your diet