As far as diabetes is concerned, Ayurvedic medicines have proved revolutionary in fighting this disease. Ayurvedic medicines not only help to treat the disease but also enable your body to gain immunity for staying safe from further damages. Diabetes is a chronic disease, caused by the excessive concentration of sugar or glucose in the blood which increases the levels beyond permissible limits. High blood sugar in the body arises because of the inappropriate response of body cells to insulin.
Symptoms of diabetes
- Feeling tired all the time
- Intense thirst and hunger
- Increased frequency of urination
- Numbness and tingling in hands and feet
- Blurred vision
- Cuts & wounds may take a long time to heal
- Unexpected weight gain or loss
- Gastric Problems that result in nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain
And you can improve your diabetes management with the help of Ayurvedic medicines, which are completely risk-free, and effective in repairing the damaged beta cells. These medicines also stimulate insulin production in the body. Ayurvedic tablets for diabetes are 100% natural, which aims to protect you from the harmful effects of diabetes and its related problems. Diabiant is one of the top-notch Ayurvedic tablets for diabetes, formulated using YakriadiLoha, PramehaGajkesariRas, SheetalCheeni, Ashwagandha, Sadabahar, Methi Dana, Gudmar and many more herbal ingredients.
All these ingredients are stringently checked as per International Safety and Quality Standard that enables you to consume Ayurvedic tablets for diabetes control, safely. Some more advantages of Diabiant tablet are to balance blood sugar levels in the body without giving any side effect. Apart from this, some powerful anti-diabetic herbs that may help to cure the disease. Bitter Gourd, CocinicaIndica, Bael, Gurmar Leaves, Turmeric, Neem, Garlic, and Sagargota are the name of the few.
Home remedies for diabetes control
- Drinking a glass of water mixed with Tulsi leaves, Neem leaves, and Belpatras regularly in the morning
- Avoid sugar-rich food like rice, potato, banana, and cereals
- Include at least one bitter dish in the daily diet
- Eating plenty of green vegetables such as string beans, cucumber, onion, and garlic; fruits such as Indian amla, jambul fruit, grapes; grains like Bengal gram and black gram